3dB Labs SCEPTRE
3dB Labs designs, implements, and delivers solutions in engineering, signal processing, signal analysis, and software development for a variety of government and military applications. SCEPTRE is a customizable, remoteable signal processing suite capable of real-time and offline spectrum and temporal analysis as well as signal detection, demodulation, geolocation, and recording.
3dB Labs SCEPTRE software integrates with the leading ThinkRF R5550 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer to provide advanced spectrum analysis capabilities for SIGINT, TSCM, spectrum monitoring, and signal analysis & demodulation.
Application Use Cases
- Performing rapid signal ID, tip and cue, c-uas, and geolocation
- Providing real-time analysis of COMINT, FISINT, and ELINT signals through mobile or stationary deployments
- Conducting real time bit breakout, data streaming out, antenna position control, and pulse descriptor word creation
Features and Benefits
- Identify and exploit known, new, and unusual signal of interest in all forms of SIGINT applications
- Built-in auto-correlation function and real-time match filtering provides detection of signals below the noise floor
- Never miss a signal with up to days work of pre-D and PDW data stored in a circular FIFO buffer to extract, demodulate, and save data
How to Buy
ThinkRF Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers integrate with SCEPTRE by 3dB Labs to provide a powerful signal processing solution.
To learn more about the ThinkRF R5550 analyzer, Contact Sales.
To learn more about SCEPTRE by 3dB Labs, visit their website.