Extend Your Frequency and Bandwidth Performance
Downconverters are one of the most economical and cost-effective methods for increasing the frequency performance of RF signal analysis systems. In the new world of 5G networks, a downconverter can reduce time to market and costs for mobile operators and system integrators.
The ThinkRF series of RF downconverters/tuners are designed for maximum performance and interoperability. The D4000 RF Downconverter/Tuner enables translation of RF signals in the frequency range of 24-40 GHz with up to 500 MHz of real-time bandwidth (RTBW), to capture mm-wave 5G signals.
Advantages of ThinkRF RF Downconverters/Tuners
- Wideband: Up to 500 MHz of analog bandwidth
- Frequency: From 50 MHz to 40 GHz which covers the entire mm-wave frequency range for 5G FR2.
- Pre-select filtering: Sophisticated RF filter technology that eliminates out-of-band signals and enables spurious mitigation. Without filtering these can result in interference within the analysis bands.
- Single IF output: Easy integration with spectrum analyzers or receivers.
- Calibrated output: The output IF signal is accurate to within a small range of the input signal so there’s no need to account for gain or losses in the signal chain and this makes integration simpler.
- Built-in local oscillators: Eliminates the need for external synthesizers.
- Extensible: Can be extended to cover lower 5G FR1 bands using other complementary ThinkRF receiver products.
View ThinkRF RF Downconverters
D2030 RF Downconverter for 5G
- Extend existing equipment to the 27 – 30 GHz frequency bands
- Compact and portable form-factor for easy deployment in any scenario
- Synchronize multiple units for increased performance
R5550 as an RF Downconverter
- Extend existing equipment up to 27 GHz
- Engineered for analyzing wideband digital communications – cell phone standards 3G/4G/LTE, WiFi, or general Vector Signal Analysis (VSA)
- Up to 160 MHz IBW