LS telcom LS OBSERVER
LS telcom is the global leader in spectrum efficiency for more than 25 years. They deliver technologies and services to national and international regulatory bodies, mobile and broadcast operators, public safety, defense, and utilities. LS telcom provides world-leading broadcast network planning software and engineering, consulting, radio monitoring, and measurement services.
The LS OBSERVER solution, which leverages the ThinkRF R5500 analyzer for advanced spectrum analysis capabilities, can be used for a variety of applications.
Application Use Cases
- Network design, planning, implementation and optimization
- Maximizing spectrum inventory and broadcast coverage optimization
- Performing drive tests to locate the source of interference and to rapidly identify whether the real and planned coverage correspond, enabling you to adjust your network if needed
- Big data analysis and comparison to support spectrum inventory, make evidence-based spectrum policy decisions, and retrieve usage information
Features and Benefits
- Central monitoring software that controls and analyzes the data from all the monitoring units
- Automatic violation detection software to alert the operator when the measured signal strength does not correspond to the reference signal strength at a given location
- Unique data compression and storage capacity directly inside the measuring units
How to Buy
The LSOBSERVER system consists of various Remote Monitoring Units (RMUs), one or more Central Control Units, and software for detailed measurement data analysis and statistics. Mobile, portable, transportable, fixed and airborne monitoring units are available. The LS OBSERVER system, which is built upon and includes the ThinkRF R5500 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer is available from LS telcom.
To learn more about the LS OBSERVER System, visit LS telcom’s website