Join our live webinar “Reach mmWave 5G Frequencies with your RF Analyzer, Economically” on Tuesday, August 4 at 10 AM PDT \ 1 PM EDT \ 17:00 GMT-UTC
Aerospace and Defense agencies, Spectrum Regulators, Mobile network operators, R&D organizations and Silicon vendors have already made considerable investments in spectrum analysis solutions for current cellular and Wi-Fi networks. Register to learn one of the most economical and cost-effective methods to extend the performance of existing RF equipment to 5G frequencies.
Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Time: 10 AM PDT | 1 PM EDT | 17:00 GMT-UTC
- Learn about one of the most economical and cost-effective methods for increasing the frequency range of your existing RF signal analysis systems
- Discover ways to reduce time to market and costs for mobile operators and system integrators in the new world of 5G networks
- Empower your existing RF test system to capture and analyze challenging 5G signals
- Find out how to run multiple units in parallel to coordinate a compound signal monitoring system, particularly for wideband signal monitoring and capture
- Learn about thinkRF’s wideband, modular downconverters/tuner technology and the advantages over traditional solutions
Dr. Nikhil Adnani, Chief Technology Officer & VP Sales, thinkRF
Nikhil has over 25 years of experience in the area of wireless. He has held engineering positions at Nortel and Communications Research Centre Canada. Nikhil has a B.Sc. and an M.Sc. from the University of Manitoba and a Ph.D. from Carleton University, all in electrical engineering.