Join our live webinar “Reach mmWave 5G Frequencies with your RF Analyzer, Economically” on Thursday, August 27 at 8 AM PDT \ 11 AM EDT \ 15:00 GMT-UTC
As new and innovative technologies for wireless communications continue to emerge and push into mmWave 5G bands, companies must be able to adapt and enhance the lifetime of their existing RF systems to meet these new bands in an agile manner, while managing ever-tighter resources and budgets. Register to learn one of the most economical and cost-effective methods to extend the performance of existing RF equipment to 5G frequencies.
Date: Thursday, August 27, 2020
Time: 8 AM PDT | 11 AM EDT | 15:00 GMT-UTC
- Learn about one of the most economical and cost-effective methods for increasing the frequency range of your existing RF signal analysis systems
- Discover ways to reduce time to market and costs for mobile operators and system integrators in the new world of 5G networks
- Empower your existing RF test system to capture and analyze challenging 5G signals
- Find out how to run multiple units in parallel to coordinate a compound signal monitoring system, particularly for wideband signal monitoring and capture
- Learn about thinkRF’s wideband, modular downconverters/tuner technology and the advantages over traditional solutions
Dr. Nikhil Adnani, Chief Technology Officer & VP Sales, thinkRF
Nikhil has over 25 years of experience in the area of wireless. He has held engineering positions at Nortel and Communications Research Centre Canada. Nikhil has a B.Sc. and an M.Sc. from the University of Manitoba and a Ph.D. from Carleton University, all in electrical engineering.