Build Better CBRS Networks
Citizens Broadcast Radio Service (CBRS) is a 150 MHz wide broadcast band in the 3.5 GHz band. Deploy new wireless networks, optimize existing infrastructure, and locate disruptive RF interference with an integrated CBRS solution from ThinkRF and CelPlan.
Designed for RF Engineers at mobile operators and wireless communication infrastructure providers, the CBRS solution is a portable wireless network testing solution designed to conduct in-depth analysis of spectrum availability, evaluate and optimize network performance, and characterize RF propagation for better design.
The combined ThinkRF and CelPlan solution enables:
- Base planning and optimization
- Capacity planning of multi-technology networks
- Real-time acquisition of geotagged spectrum
- Network performance and coverage mapping
- RF interference hunting
- RF propagation characterization
- Performance evaluation and benchmarking
- Simultaneously scan multiple bands of multiple technologies
- Collect and process multiband spectrum from 9 kHz to 40 GHz
- Capture location and time data for all measurements
- View data live or access stored data for deeper analysis
- Run the solution autonomously without operator assistance
- Easily upgrade for new technologies with software updates
Versatile, Cost-Effective CBRS Solutions for Mobile Operators
Leveraging the computing power of a standard PC, the fully integrated solution incorporates ThinkRF Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers, leading CelPlan® Software, an antenna, a GPS, and optional carrying case.
Designed to be cost-effective and portable, the solution allows RF Engineers to use the same hardware for both spectrum analysis and wireless technology scanning, reducing cost and resources required for mobile and drive test applications.
Evaluate Network Performance
Conduct drive tests, map coverage, and identify network issues to improve performance and mitigate RF interference
Simultaneously monitor and record the 3.5 GHz band and surrounding spectrum for real-time analysis and post-processing
Leading CelPlan Software
Unprecedented detail, resolution, and visualization capabilities to conduct in-depth analysis of various standards